Let our Maison light up your inboxes with its latest news, by subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of the page.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. If needed, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find on the site a selection of the creations of the House of Joseph Duclos, some of which are available for sale online.
We invite you to visit our boutique at 54 rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris, to discover our entire collection.
To know the availability of the products in the Boutique, you can come and see us at 54 rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré, contact us by email at email@example.com or by the contact form.
You can make an appointment at any time with a Joseph Duclos counselor through in-store or virtual appointment scheduling.
You can find our items in our boutique at 54 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré but also online at www.josephduclos.com.
La maison Joseph Duclos sélectionne les meilleurs artisans français qui répondent aux exigences en matière de qualité et d'excellence.
Depending on the models, you can wear Joseph Duclos bags: as a handbag for the Diane bag, as a shoulder bag for the Diane leather handbag, Diane Besace but also for the Saint-Clair leather bag.
You can also wear your Joseph Duclos clutch by hand or on the shoulder as with the Diane clutch, for example.
You can write to us through the "Contact" section, in the "Our upcoming recruitments" section.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to have information about your order, you can go to the "My Orders" section of your account and you can check the status of your order and access your tracking.
Do not hesitate to contact our customer service for any additional questions.
Unfortunately, we cannot change your order, delete an item, or change the address on your order.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If your favorite is not available, you can fill in your email on the unavailable item page and we will email you as soon as it is back in stock.
When you check out, a padlock appears in the url bar and indicates that your connection is secure. Your banking information is then protected.
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Carte Bleue®, Maestro, Discover, JCB®, Union Pay®, Alipay, Apple Pay, Wechat Pay.
If we are unable to validate your payment, contact your bank. For information, a 3D secure code can be sent to you by your bank to verify your identity and confirm your purchase. If this code is not entered, your order will not be validated and therefore will not be processed.
If you need to refresh or repair your bag after a long period of use or an accident do not hesitate to let us know, at 54 rue du faubourg Saint-Honoré.
Our workshop will be happy to offer its services.
For the care of your bag, we advise you to make an appointment in our store.
Here are a few tips, however, to help you take care of it:
- In order to limit the risk of scratches, keep your bag away from abrasive surfaces,
- Protect your creation from humidity, and keep it away from sources of heat that are too intense such as the rays of the summer sun, radiators or even the inside of your car in the middle of a heat wave,
- Avoid bringing the leather in contact with the following products: hydro alcoholic gel, perfume, make-up, hand cream, liquids, greasy products, solvents...
- If your bag has been sprayed with rainwater, wipe it with a soft cloth,
- To preserve the iconic shape of your bag, avoid heavy overloading or oversized contents,
- To maintain the full depth of dark colors, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics, especially in high humidity,
- To maintain the brilliance of light colors, avoid rubbing with fabrics whose color could migrate.
- When you are not using your bag, put it back in its pouch and store it away from light and heat, having taken care to fill it with tissue paper, vertically, so that it keeps its original shape.
- If your bag has been stained or damaged, we recommend that you contact our consultants.